Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Here we go...it's time to be honest, folks! You will feel SO MUCH better if you just let it all out....so here is my story for everyone to read.  You can always play along at MckMama's blog.

This week I assure you I did not fix a great meal (Mahi Mahi Taco's) on Wednesday just so I could do a blog post about it.  Just in case you are wondering, this absolutely does not make me a huge, giant nerd at all! I also did not feed those fish taco leftovers to my family the very next night...and make my husband take leftovers again the next day...nope, not me!

When faced with the choice of going to the gym, or doing laundry...I certainly did not choose the laundry because I was so far behind on laundry that everyone in the family was wearing their undies for the second day in a row. No! I would never, ever be that far behind on laundry! Because of this laundry predicament, I also did not wear my dirty sports bra...twice!

Even though I am growing weary of trying to keep appropriate clothing (or any clothes at all!) on my child, I assure you... I did not give up and let my 3 year old wear her ratty, torn up, see though slip outdoors to play in.  I also did not let her then go over to the neighbors back yard to play dressed like that either.  No, that would have looked a little odd & gotten lots of strange looks from the neighbors who were probably wondering why my child was not wearing "normal" clothing.

Because I am still so far behind on sleep that I may never ever get caught up at this point, I certainly did not get up & feed and clothe my oldest two, drive them to school, come home, turn on the TV for my 3 year old (with a bowl of cereal and sippy cup), and crawl back into bed with my 7 month old. I did not then stay in bed until 10:30 & then shuffle around the house all day in my PJ's until it was time to go pick the kids up from school again at 3:30. THEN...because I was still in my PJ's I did not call my neighbor and beg her to pick up my kids for me because I was to embarrassed to leave the house still looking like a zombie!

Last, but certainly not least...I DID NOT actually utter the words "awww, I want another little baby girl" when I saw a teeny, tiny little baby girl in the nursery at the gym.  Ummmm....I think I would need to be committed if I actually had another baby, so let's just all be glad that I didn't actually say that. Whew!!! All I'm saying is...  if I really did do or say any of the above things then I must be a little crazy!


5 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I wish my 3 year old would let me lay in bed. He is a disaster! I'm afraid to close my eyes for two minutes, he might destroy something! My Not Me! Monday

Amber said...

LOVE IT! And I'm totally trying your fish tacos next week! YUM!!!

As for the "you have your hands full" comment re: my blog... yeah I get it AT LEAST once EVERY day. Seriously. I mean, I have 3 kids, not 10 kids, not 3 wolfs I'm raising as humans... 3 kids. And I mean, *most* of the time... ok, um, *some* of the time, they are pretty well behaved. But like I said, I should be used to it by now, because I literally hear it every single day. But sometimes, it just really bugs me! And don't even get me started on "oh, now that you have your boy, you're done right?"...

Amber said...

By the way, that MOM is me, I don't know how/when my name got changed to Mom, but uh, yeah, I changed it back.

Amber said...

Amber-
I kinda liked the "MOM" title-ha! I'm so used to the "hands full" comment because I had my first three kids in less than 4 years! E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E I went I got that! I started getting a little snarky about it too! You would think I would be over it, but it still gets under my skin. My parents had three girls and they were always asked if they were "going to try for a boy" (sigh). It got really old once we were all teenagers & people were still asking that. I think it was pretty clear they were DONE having children at that point!

Anonymous said...

Herzlich Willkommen in unseren Sexcommunity.


Unser Sexcommunity gibt ihnen die Alternative ficken fkk und vieles mehr,wie sexuellen Vorlieben ausleben
Hier im besten Sexcommunity erwarten dich ficken fkk sexuellen Vorlieben
Suchst du erotische Rollenspiele , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Heiße Live Chats heiße girls ,einfach anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus Biel, oder in deutschland, vieleicht aus Gera , vieleicht von Herisau, vieleicht von Mödling? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!