Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love these kids!

Every night we have a little game called "say goodnight to baby Judah" where each of the older kids gives Judah a hug and kiss before bed (mainly this little game just prolongs their bedtime for another minute or two...which is probably why it's so popular-hehe!) & it's about the cutest thing you've ever seen. Over the weekend I tried to take a few pictures of this little routine & these are a few of the pictures I got. I couldn't seem to get a good picture of Chandler and Judah, but that was because it was "movie night" & Chandler had brought out his beloved Spiderman blanket & he was very concerned Judah was going to chew on it. He really does love his little brother...I promise :-).

After I took these pictures & looked at them I just kept thinking ...I LOVE these kids! Nothing has brought me more joy in this life than my four little bundles of energy! Each of my kids is so completely different and unique, and I feel so proud to be their mom. Nothing in this life has been more rewarding to me than being a mom & I feel SO blessed to spend each and every day with my kids. At the end of the day (even a loooooooooong day) it's the little things like the "goodnight baby Judah" game that make me sit back and say "I wouldn't have it any other way"! This right here is why I know I am blessed beyond measure :-).




No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!