Thursday, October 25, 2007

T-Shirts Anyone?

One of my TNT fundraisers is selling these cool T-shirts that my Brother -in-law Jeremy designed for me and my team. They were supposed to be ready in time for the KC Marathon expo...but a little "miscommunication" happened with the printer (he didn't have them ready on time), and we didn't get to sell very many at the marathon expo. SOOOOOOOOOO....if you are finding yourself in need of some cool T-shirts, then look no further! I'll be selling these T-shirts from now until.....well, until all 200 of them are gone! We have long sleeve and short sleeve T's, although, I don't have any pictures of the short sleeve ones (same color/design, just no "endurance" printed down the sleeve).



Short sleeve are $16



Long Sleeve are $20







Front view:
"Never [STOP] Running"


Back View:
-text-

[ENDURANCE]
(noun) in-dur-&n(t)s; the ability to withstand hardship or adversity; especially: the ability to sustain a prolonged stressful effort or activity.

(a marathon runner's endurance) or (a cancer patients endurance)


Second view of back and sleeve.

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!