Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Last Thursday Chandler's preschool class had their annual pumpkin patch field trip, and it was a blast! This year Grandma and "Auntie Tricia" (and "Z-Man") got to come too :-). We spent some extra time at the pumpkin patch after the "official" school field trip was over so that Chandler could ride the train, and eat half a dozen pumpkin doughnuts!

This is always one of my favorite fall activities to do with my kids!


Petting the farm animals.

Going on a hayride!

Chandler in his pumpkin hat :-)

Maya was so cute on the hayride, she kept saying "wheeeee!".

The perfect pumpkin!

We had to bribe Chandler with a bag of fresh pumpkin doughnuts to get him to move from the diggers!

Trying my hardest to get a good picture of Maya and me...no such luck!

Chandler was SO excited to get to go on the train :-)

Going through the tunnel...

My last attempt at trying to get Maya to look at the camera...AND smile at the same time (my trigger finger is just too slow for this ornery little two year old though!).

4 comments:

Faith said...

What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I do love the punkin patch! It's such great memories. Tom and I threaten that when the kids are in the 20's we will make them go to the punkin patch and make them get their picture taken by the punkin' pile!

What is that second to the last picture? Where is that?

Anonymous said...

We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend and looking at your pictures makes me more excited! It was so good to see you last weekend although it went WAY to quick- we need a girls night!

Amber said...

Karen- That's the little $3.00 train ride at Carolyn's :-)

Michaela- We were planning on going to the pumpkin patch this weekend too, but I've already been on TWO pumpkin patch field trips with the kids & I'm a little "punkin' patched out". But, who knows...we may try it again anyway :-)

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!