Monday, October 01, 2007

Let the bead selling begin...

This weekend the "bead selling" adventures began! And...as promised, YOU (my faithful blog devotees) will get MORE bead selling pictures this year!

This was my first time selling at the "races", but I thought I'd give it a try since the Chiefs crowd is getting a little bit tough to sell to. So................we headed out to the Speedway this weekend to hit the NASCAR crowd & we did OK. Saturday went great...but we ran out of beads after 90 minutes, so we just decided to come back on Sunday with MORE beads! Well...Sunday did NOT go so great & it ended with me getting yelled at by security and "kicked out" of the speedway-LOL! Oh...the things I do for the "TEAM". Some day soon I'll laugh about this, but right now I'm too ticked about not being able to do enough fundraising this weekend. Dang it!!!

Oh, well....here are some of the "bead adventure" pictures!


Saturday was beautiful...and the bead selling was pretty simple :-)


This is Jen....at 6:00 A.M. on Sunday morning!


Waiting for the sun to rise on the NASCAR crowd...wake up people and buy some beads!


The vast...untouched canvas....that remained "untouched" when I got booted from the speedway Sunday-he he!


Goodbye NASCAR fans...maybe we will have better luck next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, Amber! So you got kicked out. . .LOL.. .

Amber said...

Yep...no big money for me this weekend.... :-(

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!