Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween!

I accidentally left my camera at my parents house on Halloween, so I wasn't able to do my Halloween post as soon as I had hoped. But....the wait is over :-)
We had a great evening, and the weather even cooperated this year (no bitter cold, high winds or rain -woohoo!) No one was crying or too tired to walk, and Maya even surprised us by being the most eager of all the kids! It was so much fun to watch all the kids having such a great time this year! :-) I still couldn't manage to get all three kids to stand together in the same spot to get a "family" photo, so I had to settle for getting individual pictures of each kid (baby steps, Amber...baby steps...).


McKenna as: "Princess Jasmine/purple genie"
and
Avery as: "Sleeping Beauty".

"Watch out.....here comes the Spidey-Babe" (aka "baby Zion")


Maya the happy "Butterfly/Fairy/Princess"....or something cute like that :-)


Owen as: "Under the weather" James.



Mighty Chan as: "RED Power Ranger"

Just another reason why I like fall...can't beat kids in cute costumes :-)



This one is for Karen. Here are the pumpkins that I carved....with "help" from the kids (next year they are doing it alone-LOL!)-HA!




Apparently the sheetrock knife isn't such a bad pumpkin carving tool :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! I love Maya's costume. It's great. Jaden and Chandler were matching - only Chandler looks so much bigger! He seems like he gets taller every time I see him.

Amber said...

I think Chandler is going through a major growth spurt right now, because he is already growing out of his jeans that I just bought a month ago! What 4 year old wears a 12.5 size shoe?? Seriously...I'm not going to be able to afford to feed this kid in a few years-HA!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he looks bigger to your kids every time they see him too! Especially when he's slugging them with an aluminum bat...

Amber said...

Poor Julian.....

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!