Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mixed Update...

Well, it looks like life is getting back to "normal" (whatever that is?).

This past Saturday I finally got to go on a nice long run with some friends (10 miles...woohoo!)
*************************************************************************************

Jonathan turned 33 on Saturday & we FINALLY got a night out! (But, not without a hitch! Maya had an accident at Grandma and Grandpa's house & skinned her face up on the driveway pretty bad! BUT, G-ma & G-pa took care of her and we didn't have to make any trips to the ER-whew!)
*************************************************************************************

Grandma hit the jackpot at garage sales last Saturday & got ...Not ONE

Not TWO...

But...THREE new bikes for the kids! They had a blast riding bike this weekend!

Thanks Nana!
*************************************************************************************
*Oh, and I cut all my hair off today! Not Britney Spears style, but close enough for me :-). I got a good 7-8 inches cut off today. I'll take pictures soon...

7 comments:

Faith said...

Must be that time of year, I am thinking about a new haircut, too. Can't wait to see your new doo! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see your haircut! You have such beautiful hair !! you should have saved it so I could transplant some of it into my head !! :-) I am so glad we got to run on Saturday! It was GREAT to see you! And I am glad that you were able to go out to dinner with your wonderful husband on his Birthday! That was much needed I am sure !! Your kids look so cute on their bikes!! IT is always fun to go to Grandma and Grandpa's !!
Hey...if you have in itch...I have signed up to do the Hospital Hill 1/2 marathon Saturday. But...as of yesterday I have developed a bit of a cold or something. I feel like crud ! Anyway... we could run another long run together!!

jodi

Anonymous said...

You cut your hair off! Wow! Can't wait to see it. What made you decide to do it?

I love the kids pics and Maya's little skinned up face. Memories!

Faith said...

Amber, you can't tease us like that and then not post a picture! C'mon . . . we are waiting!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow hair cut, new bikes and date nights- I think you are entering into a new stage of life!! Pretty soon you're going to be without a diaper bag...I can't wait! How is your garage sale going? Okay so lets see that new "do" talk to you soon- michaela

Anonymous said...

ps- That picture of Chandler made me laugh out loud!! What a fun kid!!

Amber said...

Well, the garage sale is taking up all my time...so the picture of the new "do" will have to wait till' I've had a chance to shower and fix it :-).

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!