Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our "Little Graduate"

McKenna is growing up.....moving on to the Big "K" next year (sniff).


*We are "bad" parents because we forgot to get a close up of her in her cute little hat!


This is McKenna with her teachers. She LOVED Miss Gay & Miss Gina SO much!

*I have to take a minute to say what a blessing it was to be able to send McKenna to this preschool program for the past two years . After being in the program for two years, McKenna has made several "best" friends & I think her experience there has prepared her very well for Kindergarten this fall.

One other blessing that has come from McKenna's time at LL is that she asked Jesus into her heart! She said she prayed with Miss Gay on the last day of school and asked Jesus into her heart. It was so sweet how she told Jon and I this good news with such excitement! I know she is only 5...but I think that she is really starting to understand salvation in a more concrete way these days. What a wonderful way to end the school year!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Spencer literally ran across the stage at his graduation so we have a picture of his back on stage.

That is so cool about McKenna receiving Christ, congrats!

Becca went to Little Learners when we were in Raytown, too. Such a good preschool.

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!