Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chandler update.

Two words.... STILL SICK! I took him back to the Dr yesterday & he STILL has an ear infection in his left ear. We started the SECOND round of antibiotics, so hopefully that will do the trick. He missed most of the school week last week because he caught some tummy bug from his sister & spent two days vomiting till he lost so much weight his little pants are now loose.

Can anyone bring summer to my house a little earlier?


*I'm signing up for another marathon soon just to get a break from all of this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!!!! I'm so sorry.

If I see summer, I will tell him to come to your place. I'll be praying for Chandler. dog gone!!!!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!