Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009 Pictures







Christmas Eve.

Pop-Pop White reads the Christmas story from Luke 2.

All the White Grandkids.

Chandler got 3 shirts for Christmas and every time he opened a new one he immediately put it on over the one he was wearing. He wore all three shirts the whole night!

Aunt Becky and McKenna

Me and Judah (wearing his first KU T-shirt!)

Happy Birthday Jesus!

And to think, if I had only waited 13 years between my children I could have had this! Ben was a great "babysitter" on Christmas Eve. All my little ones think their cousin Ben is the coolest "big kid" EVER!

Christmas Morning.

Judah is still looking a little sleepy. Must have been his 6:00 am wake up time (thanks pumpkin!).

"I could really get into this ripping of the paper stuff...this is GREAT!".

Try not to hurt yourself with that goofy smile, Maya!

Yeah....I'm fading fast.....

I think she likes it!

You can't really tell in this picture....but that is indeed a WHITE Christmas you see out the front window! We must have had 8+ inches of snow Christmas Morning!

This was THE gift Chandler asked for the most!

And McKenna was so happy for him....awwwwww!

Judah is begging to be put to bed now!

But not before he checks out one last Christmas gift. I LOVE this little baby squat thing he does.

Oh, Maya...that extra cheesy smile kills me :-)!

Chandler will now explain exactly how to use his new Bakugan battle brawler.

*After all of this fun we went to my parents house for more food, fun, and festivities...and we forgot the camera! Hey, at least we remembered all of our kids, two giant boxes of food, another giant box of board games, presents, blankets, coats, PJ's, diaper bags, Christmas movies, and a special request for a batman toy for Zion to use in his new Batman jet. Someone explain to me how I remember a small Batman action figure for my nephew to borrow, but I forget my camera?? Really...how does that work? One of these years I'm gonna get it together...or at least I'll keep telling myself that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber it looks like it was a wonderful Christmas at the White Residence! Your kids all look so happy with their gifts! Charlie was out plowing snow from midnight Christmas eve (That was the 3rd time out) until 6pm Christmas Day...so it was a little different at my house this year. Josh did go with him so he was not alone on Christmas...and Tiff came and hung out with me. But it just wasn't the same as opening Christmas gifts at 7am in the morning! ENJOY these days! Love you! Glad you had a GREAT Christmas!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your pictures!! I can't believe how big your kids are!! We seriously need to hang out sometime!-michaela

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!