Friday, December 18, 2009

New Stuff Coming Soon!

My computer has been acting up lately & Jon had to re-build the whole dang thing (Mac users...save me the lecture...I know...I know!). I STILL don't have my camera software installed so I can't post fun new pictures and videos just yet. Because I have not been blogging I've had more to time to bake...and BAKE I have! I'm trying some new cookie and candy recipes this year and as soon as I can post pictures I'll share them with you.

Right now I'm going to go crank up the Nutcracker music and enjoy the fact that as of 30 minutes ago my kids are officially on "Christmas Break"!

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!