Monday, December 28, 2009

The Nutcracker Ballet!

The girls in my family started a tradition a few years ago of going to the Nutcracker Ballet every other Christmas. (We would love to go every Christmas but it's a bit pricey, so for now we settle for every other year.) It's always a fun day filled with beautifully dressed little girls & plenty of Christmas magic! This year ALL the girls in my family got to attend, including great grandma Martin. I look forward to carrying on this family tradition for many, many years to come. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are SOOO Beautiful! But they get it from their mom! I love the idea of the Nutcracker! My sister and I took Tiffany a long time ago! WIsh we would have done it more often! NEXT YEAR !!
I hope you all had a great time!

Jodi

Unknown said...

Your girls are so beautiful-what a fun tradition!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!