Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I know Christmas is over now, so I'll make this post relatively short. Here is what took up most of my time in the month of December. My butt is twice as wide now, but it was worth it! I'll just hit the gym in January and sign up for another race to get my rear slimmed down :-). It's not likely that I'll ever quit baking, so I guess this is how I'll have to handle my yearly over-indulgence filled with this sort of cookie madness.

Peanut Blossoms

Fudge


Orange Drop Cookies


Cinnamon Rolls


Red Velvet Cake Balls


Dipped Pretzels

Pretzel Hugs



Sugar Cookies


Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies

"My name is Amber, and I have a serious baking addiction" -Amen.

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!