Monday, December 07, 2009

Judah's new "Tricks"

This baby boy is surprising us every day with new little "tricks" & sometimes I have to admit that each new milestone is a little bittersweet for me. Baby "Jubs" is almost certainly our last little White which means all these cute little "firsts" are my "lasts". The last time I'll hear one of my babies say "ma ma" for the first time. the last time I'll get to witness those pudgy little baby feet take their first steps, and the last time I'll get to witness one of my babies "shhhhhh" his older siblings when they are being loud in the car-LOL! OK...so that last one is unique to Mr Judah, but it's super cute & I even caught a picture of him doing it :-)

Seriously......you guys are so L-O-U-D! Knock it off!

















SHHHHHHHHH!


















No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!