Monday, December 07, 2009

My Baby turned 8!

I'm going to try to get my blog up to speed this week. After a few weeks of craziness & a very old computer that is starting to have a mind of it's own (sigh) it's been tough to keep up with the blogging world, but I'll give it my best shot this week!

The day after Thanksgiving was McKenna's birthday & we had a great time celebrating with our sweet big girl. We bought her some new clothes, a new webkins & of course, some new Hello Kitty makeup! Then we took her to Burger King (her choice!) & to the movies! After the movies we went back to Grandma & Grandpas house for pizza & red velvet cupcakes.






3 comments:

Faith said...

Okay, so did I miss the recipe for the red velvet cupcakes?? ;) YUM!

Amber said...

Well, you go to the store when you are running short on time and buy a box of Dunkin Hines cake mix :-)! Then you make your own cream cheese frosting to make it look like the whole thing is made-from-scratch hehe!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful McKenna turning 8 !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Little girl !

Jodi

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!