Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's For Dinner, Wednesday's?

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things now...but I'm not doing very good! Oh, well....it's been a good while since I posted a new "What's For Dinner, Wednesday", so here you go!

Banana Blueberry Pancakes

2 cups -pancake mix (I used about 1 1/2 cups of the Hungry Jack "complete" kind that you only add water to, and 1/2 cup of whole wheat/oatmeal pancake mix)

1- 6oz cup of plain yogurt

3 -egg whites

1/4 cup-flax seed meal

1- mashed banana

1 cup -fresh blueberries

1 heaping Tablespoon -applesauce

1 1/2 cups water (or milk....I was out of milk & the water worked fine with the kind of mix I had)

drizzle of flax seed oil, and a dash of cinnamon....just for kicks!

*Top with fresh blueberries and bananas and real maple syrup! Or if you like pb on your pancakes that tastes yummy too!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!