Friday, June 12, 2009

Sticky Situation.

The other morning I let the girls have a lollipop after breakfast (because this is summer & I can be such a cool mom like that!) & then I went about my business. A few minutes later the girls returned to me to let me know that a.) Judah was up from his nap & b.) Judah REALLY likes lollipops! Oh, dear! Let me tell you, this 4th child has relaxed me in a way none of my other children were able to do! I guess once you are this outnumbered you see how futile it is to get all bent out of shape about the little things. Had this been my first child noshing on a sugary lollipop at 8 months old I would have FREAKED out...but this was my 4th kid... so I grabbed my camera!

"What a great big sister she is to share her candy like this...."












"Hey mom, I promise I'll start eating solid foods more often if they all taste this great."












"See....I'm not even doing the 'yuck' face or gagging or anything. Can you make my peas & rice cereal taste like this?"











"Don't go too far with that thing, I'm not finished with it yet."












"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....what do you mean I'm too little for red #40 and corn syrup? But I LIKE sugar.....give it baaaaaaaaaaack! Mom, you're so mean...that's why I love Dad!"


3 comments:

Jonathan said...

LMAOROTFL!!!

Amber said...

I thought you might like this one :-)

Elisa Seaba said...

That was really cute!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!