Tuesday, June 09, 2009

School is out!

Well...it's been out for well over a week now. I never got around to this post last week because a few hours after school got out for the summer we packed our bags and moved in with my parents for a week so Jon could refinish the hardwood floors in our house. Now we are back home, but we are still not "back to normal" yet as we still have to move all the furniture back in the house. Pictures of the completed project will be coming soon :-).

However, because I gave my kids teachers my blog address, I thought I should at least send them a BIG "THANK YOU" for such a great school year. Here are my kiddos with their teachers on the last day of school. Boy, am I gonna miss these ladies! I have to say I feel so blessed to have been given some of the very best, most talented teachers in the world! I just loved my kids teachers this year. It was kind of a rough year for me as I couldn't participate very much in my kids classrooms because I had a new baby at home that needed me, but I felt completely at peace knowing my kids were in good hands every day.

Channy and Miss C.













Chandler and his "Girls"!













Chandler and Mrs. C


















McKenna and Mrs J.
(*Cute side note: McKenna wants to be just like Mrs J. when she grows up!)











Now...on to 1st and 2nd grade next year!!!!! Oh, and preschool for miss Maya!
*************************************************************************************
Oh, and if you didn't catch my post a few weeks ago....this is where you will find us just about every day this summer :-)


On the lazy river....














Or just hanging out pool side......

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!