Thursday, July 24, 2008

7 months!

I think it's about time for another pregnant belly post :-). I could probably have 10 babies and still be amazed at my bodies ability to become so....."round". I seriously love my basketball tummy, I just wish it wasn't so heavy sometimes!

Photobucket

*Oh, and we may be getting closer to a name-WooHoo! We still need a middle name, but at least I think we have the first name nailed down. However, I have not decided if we should reveal the name or not. Maybe you all should wait until he arrives....we'll see :-).

Wanna see something crazy?

Here is me at 18 weeks:
18 weeks

Now 28 Weeks:
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwww.... You look so cute! You little belly is just like you said.. a little basketball! You are so darn cute! I was pretty round ALL OVER! You still look lean with a little pooch! I can't wait to hear the name! You can't make us wait! Just tell your loyal Blog readers! :-)
Thanks for the Photo update !!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

I didn't think Jon could fit in black spandex.

heh-heh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Thanks Jodi :-). I feel "not-so-small" now that I've hit the third trimester, but I AM growing a little human, so that's to be expected-LOL!
Overall I'm really enjoying this pregnancy & I feel so blessed to have very few complaints this far into my pregnancy. I think we may end up telling the name after all. I kinda want the kids to get used to calling the baby something other than "baby" before he is born. Still no middle name, but we have a few ideas at least. That's better than a few weeks ago when we still had nothing!

Amber said...

Tom-
So, are you saying my maternity pants are so tight they look like Jonathan in spandex?? Seriously, my MIL has more tact! LOL!!!

Amber said...

Michaela-

Yes, yes...I'll call you this week & maybe we can hang out soon. I would love to see you all again. I'll erase your comments on this post so you don't have the whole internet knowing your phone # though :-).

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!