Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Little Graduate!

It's official! We have a preschool graduate in our home! Last week Chandler had a "Moving On" ceremony at his school & he officially graduated from Early Childhood (sniff, sniff). I'm really going to miss his wonderful teachers & therapists from the early childhood program, but I know this is just part of him growing up. I certainly don't feel ready for him to be in Kindergarten next year, but I'm comforted by the fact that I know he will once again have fantastic teachers & it helps
that I really like my kids school.

Here are a few pictures from his little ceremony:



Receiving his certificate.













Taking a look at it.....













He was so proud!













What a cute little man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber and Jonathon - I am sure you are both very proud! Congratulations ! Big time kindergarten next year ! YEAH ! Before you know it they will be finishing COllege... :-)
ENJOY !
Jodi

Amber said...

Ahhhhh, don't say that!! I'm not even ready for Kindergarten, let alone COLLEGE!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!