Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crime and Punishment!

The Crime:
































Yes...that is indeed an empty laundry detergent box (that Maya pulled from the garbage can) that served as undercover "storage" for her stolen booty.

















Sneaky little thief!

















The Punishment:


The sneaky little criminal was caught red handed (or, is that yellow handed?) and had to serve some time behind bars while the kitchen floor was cleaned and disinfected.
















It's true what they say about those cushy minimum security joints...they really are pretty nice!












I don't think she "learned her lesson"...but she sure did make me laugh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks "eggstra" cute in her bed just laughing away. That's funny.

Sorry about the mess...eggs are so nice to clean up.

A few months ago I had just come home from getting groceries and Julian BEGGED me to let him carry up a dozen eggs. I told him "no" several times because I just knew he would drop them. He badgered me till I gave in....sure enough he got to the fridge and dropped the whole dozen. Mama was HOT!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! SHe is so cute lying there being punished. Kids sure can make it hard to punish them huh? Kind of like Tiffany yesterday AFTER she got all her wisdom teeth taken out and cried most of the morning from the pain...telling me that she failed another class at MSU ! Gggrrr..kind of hard to yell when you know they are in so much pain. She worked that one just right!
Jodi

Amber said...

Karen-
Ever noticed how you can't really wipe up eggs? They don't soak up into a paper towel like you think they might. You kinda have to sweep and scoop up all the ooey, gooey junk & try not to drip it all the way to the trash can.

This Mama was pretty HOT when I saw my mess too! It wasn't just that one egg either. She had a "trail" of broken eggs EVERYWHERE! Right about the time I was ready to scream at her, she said "Look Mommy....it's a Chicken Jane" and held up a un-broken egg. I had to laugh :-).

Amber said...

Jodi-

Sounds like Tiffany put some extra thought into how to work the "pity" angle with you. Kids can be so crafty!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!