Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Endodontist Consult.

Let's see if I can make this short.

In a few weeks I'm going to have my gums sliced open while this endodontist digs, picks, and files away 2 twisted, gnarled up roots in my upper right molar . Then he will stitch up my gums and send me home with a Rx for...nothing! As an added bonus to all the pain and misery I'll be experiencing, I get to take good old Tylenol for pain relief (Oh, and an ice bag to the cheek for swelling-woohoo!). Yep, this is sounding better all the time isn't it?

As a added benefit to all this pain and discomfort I also get to dine on a liquid/soft foods diet for 1 week while my mouth is full of stitches. Just in case you are wondering, the stitches don't dissolve either. I'll get to go back a week later to have them removed.

This life I lead...it's so freaking glamorous at times. I already know how jealous you are going to be when you see my puffed up chipmunk cheeks. Try not to hate me, because it's really difficult to be this perfect all the time.

Just say it...you want my life.

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!