Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday.

This week I'm going to air out my "dirty laundry" in honor of "Not Me! Monday". No....really.....I'm going to show you what just 4 days of dirty laundry looks like at my house. Are you ready.......




*********************************************************************************
I won't show you the rest of the house, because I think that's good enough for today. Oh, and I assure you...I did not let Maya dance in the dirty laundry and play "Queen of the Mountain" on it either...nope, not me!

1 comment:

zibaby said...

I have more laundry than that right now, and there is only 3 of us.
I wish that laundry was the only mess in my house, and you make yours look like a nice, organized mess.

Just thought that might make you feel better...he-he!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!