Monday, August 17, 2009

Maya is 4!

My sweet baby girl turned four last Tuesday! We had a little family party this time & she was as happy as a clam to have everyone make a big deal over her. :-)

A few Maya facts:
-She LOVES nut butter and jelly sanwiches. That is about the only thing she eats these days.
-Apple juice is her nectar of choice...when I allow it.
-She has not put one single vegetable to her lips in over two years!
-Her favorite thing to do is go to the pool...and the "Y".
-She loves her cousins, especially "Z-Z" (Zion).
-Maya was born at 5:13 am, on August 11th 2005....and that was probably the last time she was awake that early in the morning. She is NOT a morning person!
-She is starting Preschool this year & is very excited about that.
-She is my "Drama Mama" -life is never dull or quiet when Miss Maya is in the house!
-Her favorite "toy" is a mirror. She LOVES to look at herself in the mirror!!!
-She will still take a nap if I lay her down. This child loves her sleep!
-She can eat her body weight in chips without getting sick (or gaining one ounce).
-Her grandpa believes she is going to channel all of her determination and "spirit" into becoming some sort of motivational speaker/evangelist. (We have to believe God made her this stubborn for good reason!)
-Maya was my easiest pregnancy, easiest labor, & easiest baby...I like to remember those facts often ;-)


Here are a few pictures of miss Maya from the past 4 years:













3 comments:

zibaby said...

Oh my word! That picture of Maya in the hot pink dress is So Cute!! I just wanna munch on her!

Karen said...

My how time flies!! Happy Birthday Maya! She look so cute and tan from a summer of fun.

Amber said...

Tricia- I saved that dress for you...just in case..... :-)

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!