Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School.

My sweet, sweet "babies" headed back to school this week (sniff...sniff). Where did our summer go? All I know is that it was way too cool & WAY too short! I already miss having them around during the day.

Here is my big 1st and 2nd graders!

*Man...he is gonna break some hearts in the future!


















Chandler has a few school supplies on his desk!













Is it just me, or do you want a pair of sandals like McKenna's too?

















Such a sweet little girl!


















I have some handsome boys in my life!













Nothing like having monsoon rain on your first day back to school!



















5 comments:

barbie said...

The kids look so grown up and ready! It cracks me up that Chandler looks a wee bit taller than McKenna now....what in the world!

I do love those sandals. too cute.

Amber said...

Oh, yes...Chandler is quite a bit taller than McKenna now (he was leaning back in that last picture!!). McKenna gets so mad now when people ask if Chandler is the oldest (because he is the biggest kid), she really values her role as the oldest kid-ha!

Anonymous said...

Great Photos Amber! Love the Laundry -Not Me Monday too! I can't believe Maya is getting so big! She was so little when I first met you! Hope you got all that Laundry done! I actually called Tiff this weekend and asked her if she would bring her laundry over because I was bored! She just laughed at me! Can you believe that?? Bored...so I asked for Laundry ! I am crazy!

Jodi

Jonathan said...

Uhh, Jodi? If you're that bored, you can come down and launder whatever you want w/ Amber. I'll provide wine & cheese. :)

Amber said...

Jodi-
I was sick all last week & the laundry situation is REALLY bad this week!! haha!! I have yet another "laundry train" assembled and I'm working my way through it right now...come on over!

Isn't Maya looking so big? I don't know where my "baby girl" went (sniff...sniff).

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!