Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random pictures and info...

OK....I never mentioned anything about Valentine's day this year because it wasn't a very eventful "holiday" around here. We did...nothing! It was just one of those years. Some years I care & other years I'm just too busy to get my panties all twisted if I don't get something "romantic". Such is life when Valentines day falls 2 weeks after your anniversary. Now, if we are talking about my birthday... THEN I care.

So as not to give up completely on this made up holiday (created to fill the dead space between Christmas and Easter), I ALWAYS make valentine cookies for my kids (I guess it's my attempt to show I care about this "special" day-he he!) . This year was no exception. So...here are a few pictures of our valentine cookies this year....enjoy!

Mmmm.... cream wafers!

And sugar cookies with way too much frosting....

I think I enjoy photographing food too much.

The small plate that was left after we gave cookies to all the teachers :-)


********************
Because I spent way too much time complaining on my blog about how sick we all were, I thought I'd share a few funny/sad pictures from our 3 weeks of never ending sickness.

Poor Channy was so worn out that he fell asleep all curled up on this dining room chair.


Can you tell Maya was feeling just a little miserable (that's a lip injury from doing a face plant at the park few days before)...

That didn't stop her from trying to steal my favorite blanket right out from under me. Sneaky little baby!

*Jodi-thanks again for this beautiful blanket. Every time I curl up with it it makes me smile :-).
**********************

Do you know what a "ticker" is? Check out mine............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
pregnancy
If you are still confused maybe this will clear things up for you...



Hmmmm.... now what am I going to call my blog? I guess I have until October to figure that out. :-)

*Oh, and here are my answers to your two most common questions...

-It's none of your business :-)
-Yes...we are thrilled!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? What?!? Holy Cow!!! Congratulations- wow!! Four is such a good number! How fun!! Now we have a reason to celebrate-lets go out!!! michaela

Amber said...

You mean you didn't already hear?? WooHoo! I had to "let the cat out of the bag" a little early because the word was spreading quickly (thank you Mom...).

We are getting excited now. Not sure where this baby is going to go in our 2.5 bedroom/1,100 sq ft home...but that only makes life more interesting. Right?

Yes, by all means let's celebrate!

Anonymous said...

I want to go out tooo........

I kept wondering when this post was going to come!!! Amber, you crack me up. I love your two answers at the bottom.

That picture of Chandler on the chair - awwwww.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Hey, Budget-
You can come too...the more the merrier :-). Now, when are we going?

Michaela-can you believe I don't have an e-mail addy for you? Call me :-)

Faith said...

Wow, I wasn't expecting that!! Congrats, and welcome to the parents of four club! That is awesome!! ((HUGS))

Amber said...

Faith-
Yep, I kinda just tried to sneek it in there. I figured my faithful blog readers would see it first that way :-(. I'm looking a little round already, so I can't hide it for too much longer.

I'm just kicking myself for selling ALL of my baby and maternity stuff last year!

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled οver here by a ԁifferent web аddress and thοught I should check things οut.
ӏ liκe whаt I see so now і am following you.
Looκ forωard to looking іntο your ωeb page for a second
time.

Мy web-sitе frontier communications wireless router password

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!