Monday, December 03, 2007

The tree is up!

We tried our very best to get in the Christmas mood this weekend by breaking out the Christmas decorations! I always love getting to do this with the kids. Each year gets more and more fun :-). We had a bit of a crazy weekend, so I didn't get to bake Christmas cookies and make hot cocoa for the big event, but we will do that another night while we enjoy the warm glow of our festive tree. Now...I guess I better get to shopping!


Helping set up the tree (Gotta love what the kids are wearing...)


Chandler was just a little excited!

Chandler like this ornament.



Maya just like to take them off the tree!


McKenna is getting to be a "pro" at this ornament placement thing.


And the star goes on top :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun family night!! Great pics.

Amber said...

It was fun! The kids always get so excited when we get the tree down. I never thought I would be a fake tree person ( I still don't "love" it), but I will admit it's pretty handy to not have all the extra work involved with a having a real tree. I'm just looking forward to the day when someone else wants to do the lights!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!