Monday, December 03, 2007

Girls Night Out!

Last Thursday was "Girls Night Out" with my new little group of running friends. It was so refreshing to have a nice relaxing dinner with friends. I really missed being a part of a "girls" group & this group of women is so much fun! You forget how much you miss being with women when you don't have a group of friends to get together with on a regular basis.

I hope this group stays together for years to come :-).




Squeeze....

Theresa and Susan

Jodi and Julia

The Disney gang...with the "bucket-o-perpetuem".

2 comments:

Faith said...

Looks like a fun night out, good for you! Perpetuem? What is that?

Amber said...

Perpetuem is a endurance fuel (drink) we use on our long runs. It's not your typical gatoraide. It has protein, lipids, carbs, etc. It tastes horrid, but I couldn't survive without it!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!