Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The "Little White's" go back to school!

Two of the "3 Little White's" are back to school now.


He had NO IDEA what he was getting ready for!


I LOVE this picture!


...sniff......sniff!




The confident "returning" preschooler :-)

Waiting her turn...


"OK, MOM...you can LEAVE now!"

Answers to two of my most common questions:

1)NO, I do NOT have more "spare time" now that the kids are back in school (2 different schools + 2 different time schedules = most of my time is spent dropping off and picking up).

2)Yes, I love that they both get to go to school this year because they BOTH really needed some fun time & that's exactly what they are getting at Preschool. I can "get a break" when they are a little older ;-). The fact that they both ended up getting to go to school at all this year is really a blessing, so I'll try really hard to not complain about the different schedules.

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!