Monday, September 18, 2006

Picasso...pshaw!

I am convinced that I am living with two future artists! I'm always complaining that I don't have any art work to put on my walls, but now all I need are some cool frames!

Check out these awesome "pieces" by Chandler (seems he has a "thing" for the color red)!


*Jeremy, it looks like Chandler will be able to fulfill my desire for an abstract piece in the dining room. I'll give up trying to save $3,200 for your red/abstract piece now-LOL!


*Jeremy's abstract piece....



*Chandler's abstract piece-LOL!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
McKenna is going for a different style.........


"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle"

"Sunflower Duty" (I have no idea what that means....you will have to ask the "artist" to explain it to you)

2 comments:

zibaby said...

that punk Chandler is always stealin my prospective clients!

sweet work kid!

unkie Jer-knee

Amber said...

Watch out Uncle Jeremy-LOL!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!