Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oh where, oh where has my "comment" box gone?

Oh where, oh where can it be?? If you find it will you please tell it to come back home....I really miss him. Because, it's freaking IMPOSSIBLE to report this little problem to the Blogger folks. They like to make it REALLY difficult to report these kinds of problems to them, because that means they would probably have to pretend to care! AND, the good folks over at the google "help" group aren't a whole lot of help either. SOOOOOOOOOO- I'm a little stuck right now.

Julie and Karen (aka :my only known commenters)- hang in there! I'll try to find out how to fix this one way or another :-)

8 comments:

Amber said...

Well, would you look at that! NICE!

Anonymous said...

How did it come back?????

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the ice bath! I don't know how you can do that. It must really help to endure that sort of insanity!!

Amber said...

I think some sort of black magic must have made the comment box magically appear again...because I sure didn't do anything (???).

As for the ice bath....yes, it is worth the pain :-) My little secret is that I have to drink HOT coffee the whole time I'm soaking (20-30 min)LOL! I'm starting to look forward to the ice bath now (weird...I know), because it helps with the muscle/knee pain SO much.
You should try it sometime....just for kicks!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to have some SERIOUS reason to try that! Won't say never, but probably not likely.

Amber said...

Wana come run 12 miles with me this Saturday? THAT will give you a good reason-LOL!

*I'll be begging for the ice bath after this weeks training run. The miles are getting much tougher these days!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I can comment again.

Amber, you're amazing!

Amber said...

Isn't it exciting to have my comment box back-LOL!

*I'm really not amazing. In fact, I'm more like old and "broken" right now. I have not been able to run (I've been walking) for over a week because I hurt my knee. I expected sore muscles, aches and pains...but not this :-(. Just another life lesson I suppose....

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!