Friday, June 02, 2006

Trouble...GRRRR!!

Dear Readers,
Computers are either a blessing or a curse.....today mine is a CURSE! During my last blog posting session my computer decided to play dumb & it will no longer attach pics to my blog posts. My computer-genius hubby will try to rectify this problem ASAP, but in the meantime you will have to wait patiently (try not to lose too much sleep over this) for my "update" post to be completed.

*You may now continue your regularly scheduled programming...

-Amber

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. . .

I hate computer issues!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting! LOL
Rhea

Amber said...

OK, OK....I'll give it another try-LOL!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!