Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Happy Ending...

After a lonooong week............

Isn't that the sweetest little smile ever! Jon said I needed to show everyone who reads my blog that Channy DOES have a happy side too :-). He really does have a sweet spirit & I DO get to see that side of him quite often.
*************************************************************************************
McKenna trying to "whistle" like Daddy.

I love watching her imitate the things that she sees us do. Although, I have to admit this kind of direct imitation scares me a little also. It makes me very aware of just how closely my kids are watching the good and the bad things I say and do.

*She thinks her Daddy is the "BEST Daddy in the whole world" (direct quote).
*************************************************************************************
Guess who is watching his big sis?

*This was a huge moment for us because Chandler does not do very much in the way of imitation. The fact that he wanted to do something his big sister was doing was so much fun for me to see...it really warmed my heart. I pray all the time that my children will grow up to love one another deeply & look after each other. I cherish the bond that I have with my sisters & I really want my children to know that kind of love as well.
************************************************************************************
McKenna loves to smile for the camera :-)

*************************************************************************************
Look who is so proud of herself for taking two steps!!! That's right folks...my little baby is trying to WALK!

I don't know if my heart can take this much cuteness all wrapped up in one little package-hehe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We never doubted Chandler's sweetness! All your kids are adorable! Hurray for the fun days that make it all worthwhile!!!

Amber said...

You can say that again :-) I was very encouraged when I read on your blog that you have had more good days than bad in the past 8 years of raising your 4 girls. I know that my good days far exceed the bad ones...it's just that the bad days can sometimes feel like they last forever. Thank goodness for PBS kids on those bad days!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What precious pictures of precious children. :-)
Rhea

Amber said...

Awww, Rhea, you are too sweet. I'm glad to see that you are still cheking out my blog from time to time. I'll have to post over at BFN and give an update soon. I've been so busy IRL that I have not taken the time to update my blog or forums very often. Summertime always does that to me.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog and hearing how you and your lovely family are doing. :)
Rhea

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!