Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Let's give this another try.

Can someone tell my Mom that these kind of bangs are not in style.


Aww...Maya's first haircut!

*************************************************************************************
There is a little story that goes with these next photos..........

*I noticed a couple of weeks ago that every time Maya goes to do her "business" she will stand up (well, I guess it's more like 'pull up' on something) and do a little bouncing action, followed by a tremendous amount of grunting and growling, then finally she will crawl over to my leg and cry and whine because the "Princess" doesn't like to sit in a soiled diaper.


So.....I started to catch her at the "grunting" stage & I ran her to the potty chair. To my delight and surprise she would poop in the potty every time-LOL!

Just another way I'm saving a little $$ these days!! Hey, you have to do something drastic when you have been diapering TWO little butts for the last three years! I'm still hoping that Maya will give Chandler a few potty training pointers!

*I sincerely apologize if those photos were offensive to any of my readers. If so, I would suggest you....get over yourself! Seriously, if you don't think those pictures were hysterical then this may not be the place for you. If you can't laugh at the plight of a potty-training mom (living in potty-training hell...is it OK to say hell...well, I guess I just did), then what can you laugh at?
*************************************************************************************


OH, BROTHER!!!! My freaking computer is acting up again! I was going to add a few pics of the kids doing some slave labor in the back yard, but that will have to wait now. Stay tuned for my "Trip to MN post"...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious!!! Maya is too cute. Evely has been wandering around here today missing her Maya. She says her name over and over. Julian gave her a hug today and said "I know, baby, you miss Maya. She can't come over today but maybe in a few she can."

Anonymous said...

She is a doll. Her new haircut is adorable. I like the clean, less shaggy look, too.

I can't believe she's pooping in the potty. Great pics! Anjelia is still in diapers. We have not had one diaper free day in our home for over eight years!

Amber said...

Well, I wouldn't call Maya anything close to "potty-trained"...it's more like a lucky "timing" thing we have going on here. We still have plenty of poopy diapers, but I do catch a break now and then :-).

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!