Friday, September 11, 2009

MN Trip...Part 1

I'm going to have to do my trip posts in phases, because it seems that every time I sit down to do anything on the computer I get interrupted and never get around to finishing what I started. Maybe if I break it down a little I'll make it through a whole post-ha!

So....here you have it, day 1 of our little adventure to the great state of MN! On Friday we visited a really cool park that the locals have named the "Chutes and Ladders" park. It's actually just called the "play area" at the Hyland Lake Park Reserve, but to refer to it as just a play area seems almost insulting! This was a HUGE park with lots of fun stuff for the kids to play on, in, under, slide down, climb up, dig in, swing on, hike through, and slash in. It was FREE (something that is a rare find around our hometown) too!











No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!