Monday, March 30, 2009

6 Months!

It's true! My tiny bubs is already 6 months old. I DO NOT like this at all! I still think of him as my little newborn, even though his 19 pounds remind me ever so gently that he is no longer a "tiny" baby (I now have "mama guns" from slinging him around all day) . He is still as sweet as they come & way too cute for his own good. He has a smile that can melt you and an infectious laugh to go with it! We just love our sweet baby Judah!

Here is a video of him blowing "Judah Bubbles". Can you say C-U-T-E!

*You will need to press the "pause" button on my player to the left of your screen if you want to hear the audio on the video clip.


5 comments:

irene said...

We are not afraid of 4 little one's so we are hoping you will venture north for the State Fair.
Irene

Amber said...

Oh, Irene-
We love you guys so much! If anyone would be brave enough to host our crazy bunch it would be the "Stahl Hotel" :-). I really hope we can make up there at the end of the summer. We would love to see you guys again!

Jonathan said...

Are you kidding? I already have it reserved on my calendar. We'll be there! :)

Elisa Seaba said...

How adorable, love the bubbles!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute face he is making! LOVE IT! I cant believe it has been 6 months! They do grow so fast. Can't wait to see you !
Jodi

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!