Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quick update

I would hate to disappoint my loyal blog readers by not having a new post this week, so here are a few random pictures from last weekend.

McKenna was quite the social butterfly last weekend when she had TWO parties to attend. The first was a costume party on Friday night & the second was a "Princess" birthday party on Saturday. She had a blast all weekend & I had fun dressing her up both times :-).

Eeek! It's a giant 4 kid mummy!


















Chandler and his "best girl". That's what he calls his big sis. How cute is that?












"Princess McKenna" and the birthday girl :-)













What's up with the stars in the middle of the forehead? Must be a hot new princess accessory I'm not aware of-hehe!











Getting ready to leave for the party. She was so stinking cute I just had to take a picture.
















Judah's chubby cheeks just keep growing!










My favorite baby sleeping position. Gotta love those tiny little butts all curled up in a ball! (Pssst...don't tell my pediatrician I lie to her about my kids sleeping on their back!)










Oh, heck...while we're keeping secrets you also might not want to mention to McKenna that her little sister steals her clothes for "dress up" while she is gone at school all day.

















It's our little secret Maya! ;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Maya look like she has that disorder where people have no thighs?

...I am so mean...

Faith said...

What a fun post. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I have been checking your blog daily! :-) I was wondering if you were going to post again! Actually I don't know how you find the time to even put a post on. Those are adorable pictures...McKenna has the most beautiful Eyes !! She needs to be modeling !! And I love the photo of Chandler and his Big Sis! Hope all is well..can't wait to come and sit with the kids! :-)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!
Jodi

Amber said...

I know...I know....I've been a little behind on the posts. Can't imagine why? LOL! I'll try to do my Halloween post soon to try and redeem myself :-). Although, I'm starting to feel a little "under the weather" today, so don't hold your breath. I did add some new music to my playlist though, so maybe you can enjoy that while you wait for a new post-hehe!

*Oh, and I'm totally jealous of my daughters eyes/eyelashes. They have always been such a striking feature on her. I think Daddy is gonna have to buy a gun by the time she is a teenager!

Anonymous said...

Such great photos!!! I love how the younger ones look up to the older ones. That is great that Maya dresses up in McKenna's clothes. So fun.

Wait till they hit the teenage years and fight over the clothes to wear. he he.

Amber said...

Oh, believe me...I know the fighting over clothing is coming! Growing up in a house with two older sisters who always had nicer clothes than me taught me a thing or two about how to "borrow" creatively-LOL! The cat fights that went down at our house over clothes and hair products are something I remember all too well!

Thank goodness I have two boys that can laugh at the girls if they act like my sisters and I did.

Anonymous said...

I can see it now:

Chandler: Uggh, Judah, the girls are fighting over clothes again.

Judah: Yeah.

Chandler: ...and makeup. Don't they get tired of fighting?

Judah: No.

Chandler: Remember when I kicked your @$$ for wearing my Optimus Prime helmet?

Judah: Yeah.

Chandler: Yeah. You'll never do that again, right?

Judah: No.

Chandler: Let's go steal and eat the girls Cheetos.

Judah: Yeah. Cheetos. Food.

Amber said...

I love you, baby! This is why I married you...you make me laugh :-)

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!