Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello, all! I'm back from sunny Orlando & I sure do miss the sunshine...but I'm happy to see my family again :-). I'm still suffering from the "marathon hangover", so it will probably be a few days before I do my big post about the trip. I'm still trying to process it all.

I've had better running experiences, but I'm still glad I did this marathon again. There was a little bit of drama that unfolded this year....(ending with me in the medical tent) but all in all it was still a good experience. They say every marathon teaches you something, and I think that's an accurate statement in my case. I did learn a couple of things about myself this trip, and I'll try my best to share those thoughts with you at a later date.

However, one of the best parts of this trip was getting to have some fun time with my sister. I got to feel like a kid again, which was one of the highlights of my entire trip. We soaked up the sun & had a couple of really good laughs together. I'm sure this is a trip we will both remember for years to come:-).

Check you later....

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!