Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's 1:00 a.m....

...and I had too much coffee after dinner tonight!

I'm also losing sleep because I'm consumed with guilt over my recent summertime addiction. I thought I should confess it to you all, so that I can be accountable to you from now on-LOL! I need you all to keep me on the straight and narrow from here on out...OK? Alright, here goes...

My name is Amber...and I'm addicted to S'mores.


Seriously...I've had way to many to count in recent days, and the S'more supplies just never seem to run out over here. It would help if the kids liked them, but they don't (little freaks!). I'm starting to wonder if these three actually came from my womb....who doesn't like S'mores? (Don't answer that if you are one of the few weirdos that doesn't love them. I'll be forced to disown you!). So, if anyone wants to indulge with me, please, come on over! I swear that once this bag of marshmallows is gone...I'm DONE! Really....I can give it up at any moment....I just can stand the thought of throwing the rest of the supplies in the garbage. I'm in complete control over here...I promise.....

Do you think there is a 12 step program for people like me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm. . .that picture has created a craving that may not stop until I come over and have one! I LOVE s'mores!

We had a huge bonfire last year and I bought all the supplies and couldn't wait for my kids to experience these delicacies. NO ONE LIKED THEM! Jaden ate bar after bar of chocolate but everyone hated the whole concoction. What is wrong with these children!

Amber said...

Come on over!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I wanted to comment on the last post but I was between laughing out loud and wanting to cry because I know that my day will come. I think you an amazing mom and if smores is the worst of your addiction...more power to you!!-mic:)

Amber said...

Hey, Michaela!

I'm glad someone actually wanted to read my last post...it was a LONG one :-) You really need to start a blog, because I know you have just as many good stories about raising your kids.

The S'mores addiction is really crazy! If I wasn't SURE that I'm NOT pregnant, I would be begin to wonder... I mean, I always knew I liked S'mores...but this latest addiction is out of control-LOL! I think it's because I'm cutting way back on Diet Pepsi in preparation for another "training season".

Anonymous said...

How funny! I just served smores Friday night!

We had a premier party for High School Musical 2. The girls wanted to serve smores and boy were they delicious! I tried something very easy and new, too. I bought the graham cracker sticks and mixed cream cheese and cake icing together for the dip. I bought the icing that had the colorful candies in the lid and sprinkled those on top of the dip. The girls (and the adults) loved it! I loved it cuz it was a cheap and easy dessert.

Amber said...

Mmmmm, that dip sounds yummy! I'll have to try that :-)

Anonymous said...

Ηello there, just becamе aware оf your blog through Google, anԁ found that it's really informative. I'm gonnа watсh out for brussels.
I will аpprеciate іf you continue this
in future. Many peоple ωill be benеfiteԁ from your
writing. Cheerѕ!

Look into my homeρаge - green coffee bean extract

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!