Sunday, July 08, 2007

A happy ending...

A few weeks ago Jonathan had a going away party at the 810 zone (very cool place) & I thought I'd share a few pictures. We had a great time visiting with everyone who dropped by to say goodbye. Jonathan was really touched that so many people came by to wish him well. We will miss all the awesome people he got to work with. It really was like being part of a "family", & leaving felt pretty sad because of that.












Mark: I'll frame this picture for you to put on your desk ;-)



Dave: THANK YOU so much for organizing the going away party. You're awesome (but you know that-hehe!). We will have to drop by and say "Hi" the next time we are in the neighborhood. The kids miss the loading dock-LOL!

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!