Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Because you NEED to see more pictures...

...of my kids/family!

Maya is turning into such a "ham".

Saturday night we got to watch "baby Z"...Maya LOVES her cousin SO much!

OK...he has got to be the cutest baby EVER!


Maya and Zion learned how to work the "Sit-n-Spin" together!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Ignore that sweaty hag in the background...she was to lazy to shower after she ran Saturday morning).



* I forgot to add a little "side note" a few weeks ago. Last month my Grandma made a surprise visit to KC, and we got to have her over for dinner. Of course, this called for a "4 generations" photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. I love the generational picture, those are such treasures!

I can't believe Zion is that big already!! That just isn't right. . .where does time go. . .

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!