Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just For Laughs!

Yesterday I realized that I never posted pictures of the kids at Halloween. So....here you go. More than a little late, but that's the story of my life!
Sometimes they let me see their sweet side :-)

Batman and the Pumpkin! Looks likes Batman needs to go back to the bat cave for a nappy-poo!
This is what happens when you set the butter for pancakes on the breakfast table too soon.

Maya was so pleased that she could help herself to a big fistful of pure butter. What a goof!





The White Family Christmas picture 2006.

*Is it any wonder why I NEVER try to do Christmas cards!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family Christmas picture is cracking me up! We've had a few like that too. We went to picture people one year and could not get a single good pic. We had to go back another time and try again.

Amber said...

The one and only time we had our family picture taken it was SOOOO bad, that I swore I would NEVER try that again! In the end, the photographer had to photo shop Chandler into the family picture because there was not ONE good picture of all of us. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!!!

Amber said...

So much for tryin'....

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!