Sunday, December 17, 2006

Guess what I did this weekend?

Despite my vow to "be healthy" this season, I just couldn't possibly pass up my opportunity to bake Christmas cookies this year. It's something I look forward to all year long. SOOOO.... nobody tell my coach what I spent my weekend doing! I promise I'll give most of them away-LOL!

Peanut Blossoms.


Orange Drop Cookies.


Sugar Cookies (still have more of those to decorate...)

Chocolate Mint Cookies.




White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods.


Cocoa Rum Balls.


Nana's Famous Chocolate Fudge!

So, who wants to help me clean my kitchen? There's free cookies in it for anyone who wants to scrub my floors-LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! Wish you could come to the exchange. If you get out early - come on over!!

Faith said...

YUMMO! I wish I could "drop by" for some cookies! :)

Amber said...

Karen-
I was thinking of you while I was baking :-). I wish I could have come to the exchange as well. I really hope we don't skip the exchange next year because I already know what I am going to bring-LOL! Those mint chocolate cookies are yummy and the recipe make almost 7 dozen!!

Amber said...

Faith,
Haha! Wish you could come share some cookies with me too! I packaged up 7 gift boxes for the kids teachers (preschool) & I STILL have some leftover cookies around!

Anonymous said...

We really missed you last night, Amber! It was a superbly awesome fun night. I was so blessed to be surrounded by girlfriends and good food. I went to bed thinking - the only thing that would have made it better was if Amber would have been here!!! I really did think that!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!