Saturday, August 12, 2006

Now here we are today!

WOW! What a difference a year makes...





"Happy Birthday To You..."




Maya is our little "cupcake".



*I bought this "party dress" for Maya to wear for her big "bash" tonight...but, we had to cancel the party due to sickness. ALL THREE of my kiddos have come down with a little bug, and we didn't want our friends to get sick, so we rescheduled the party for next week. But...I just HAD to try out the new dress ON her birthday...


"I'm so pretty...."


"Oh, so pretty..."


"Oh....OK, MOM...that's enough with the camera in my face!"




*I make my cakes 24 hours in advance and we had to cancel the party this morning...AFTER I had made the cakes :-(. Anyone want some leftovers?

4 comments:

zibaby said...

Could she possibly be more irresistably cute? I'm looking forward to celebrating her birthday!
I love baby Maya!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Love the dress! Hope I get to see it on her on Friday.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Geez, the cake looks delicious! Very cute, too!

Faith said...

She is so cute! Love the dress!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!