Friday, August 25, 2006

Diet Coke "Detox"


Day two - feeling ill.....the headache is getting worse & there is no amount of coffee that has been able to soothe the dull ache I feel on the sides of my head. I CAN DO THIS! Diet Coke...you are EVIL-I curse the day I got hooked on you! You have no power over me!!!

*WARNING TO ALL BLOG READERS: As you you now know, I am going through a diet coke de-tox. I may be a little grumpy for the next week or so. Forgive me if I'm crabby or short with you, it's really just my lack of "PHENYLALANINE-containing-carbonated-drugs" speaking. This could get really ugly! If you see me in person & I look like hell, or am exhibiting "withdrawal" symptoms...go ahead and laugh at me. I got myself into this situation & now I have to get myself out! It's all for a good cause! But, that's a story for another post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, what's the good cause? You're killing me!

I feel this way when I don't get a little coffee each day, so I understand. Last time I tried to give it up, I ended up lying on my living room floor thinking I was dying!

Amber said...

Patience, dear Julie...patience...

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!