Thursday, July 27, 2006

You would think this was my baby...

...from the amount of pictures I'm taking of this little guy-LOL! Here are a few more "Z Baby" pics.


Hmmm, I'm not sure I know what to think about this whole "outside the womb" thing.



The "baby paparazzi" just won't leave me alone. I'm really getting tired of that dumb flash in my face all the time!


Snug as a bug....


"Z baby" chillin' after a big meal :-)


Yes, those are the most kissable cheeks ever!


"Mom, I think this paci thing is bigger than my whole face!"


Zion with one of his favorite Aunties ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Mom looks like she's doing good too. I'm sure she is glad that the c-section is over and now it's on to more fun things.

Amber said...

I'm sure she is glad to have the c-section over...but I keep hearing her say she will have more "fun" when she is not in so much pain :-(

He is a cutie for sure!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!