Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm an Auntie again!

Little Zion Michael pulled a fast one on us and decided to arrive a few days ahead of his scheduled c-section date. I called Tricia around 9:00 a.m. today and she said she thought she was having contractions....but she wasn't sure???? I asked her where she was feeling them and she said "That's the thing...I'm only feeling them in my back!" To which I said "you are going into labor, Sis!". I think it took her a few minutes for that to register because she was still planning on having this little guy on Thursday....not TODAY! So, Tricia didn't get to have her day of relaxation like she thought she was going to get, but she did get something pretty special.....

*************************************************************************************
Mommy and Daddy getting their first good look at little Zion.



*************************************************************************************
The Stats:
Weight: 7lbs 14oz
Length: 19 inches
Hair: Dark, dark brown/Black & LOTS of it!
Cheeks: Extra round and super kissable!

*Praise GOD! Zion was born completely healthy! All of the fluid was gone from his lungs and he didn't have to spend any time in the NICU. All of his tests came back completely clear!!
*************************************************************************************
Congrats Tricia and Jeremy! I'm beyond excited for you guys! Zion, your Auntie Amber loves you SOOOO much!!!

*Stay tuned for more Zion pictures soon :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm am so glad everything worked out AUNT AMBER!!! I bet you are all just so releaved it went well. God has big plans for him!!! Welcome to the world baby Zion!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Congrats to the entire family. I am so happy to hear that he is healthy!! Thank you Lord!!

Amber said...

Hi Megan-
I guess you're back! Hope you had a good vacation, girly.

I took some more pics of baby "Z" tonight, but I think I'll post em' in the morning :-)

Amber said...

Jules-

Can you tell we are just a little excited? LOL! God is good :-)

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!