Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Gallery Show Pics...

What's in the bag?



Hmm, is this a dress or a shirt? All I know is I could NEVER afford it!

My favorite color of roses.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

*THIS has been my long time favorite piece of Jeremy's. So, Jeremy, if that buyer doesn't come through....let's talk-LOL! My dining room has been saving a space on that GIANT empty wall for a piece like this :-)! It's beautiful!

Psst-It's $3200 for anyone who really is interested. I'm going to be so jealous of the real buyer one of these days.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Mommy Tricia"... after a loooong night!



We are Earle girls-therefore we SWELL!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture too. The colors are so warm and inviting. I think it would look great in your dining room. I'm not understanding why Jon doesn't buy it for you. . . :)

Amber said...

Well, my birthday is next week, so maybe....

Although, at this point I'm just dreaming about a $99 framed picture from Target.

zibaby said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted pics of Jeremy's show. That was really fun to see. Great pics, aside from my elephant legs shot. Scary!

Amber said...

Well, at least you don't have elephant booty! My 50 lbs wasn't "all baby" like some people tried to convince me. 11 months later I'm STILL trying to rid myself of said "junk-in-the-trunk". Yours is true water retention (which you will lose very soon after the birth). Mine...notsomuch!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!