Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mmmmm, Rice Cereal!

Judah is almost 7 months old, so I guess it's about time he got his first taste of solid food. I'm not a fan of feeding tons of solids to small babies, but he was acting eager to try something new, so I thought we would give the ol' rice cereal a try. What transpired was nothing short of hilarious, as he was WAY more interested in the bowl and spoon than the food. He just kinda put up with the cereal... I don't think he was crazy about it at all. The spoon and bowl on the other hand, they are now his new favorite toys!

*Oh, and please...PLEASE notice that I put his "Wednesday" bib on him today, because I'm such a nerd like that.

So  hungry!!













Oh....what's this round, blue thing....I want it...give it here!












What.....what's this mushy stuff you are putting in my mouth? I still think I want this blue thing you are calling a "bowl".











OK....this mushy stuff is GROSS....but I really like this bowl.












Just give me the bowl now.













Hands OFF my bowl!!













Fine...then the spoon is MINE!













I think I like this bowl and spoon thing...what...what's that? You were hoping I liked the mushy stuff. Are you crazy? 
            










You're funny, Mom!

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

cute pictures, i love when they are just starting to try new foods and the reactions you get!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!