Monday, November 19, 2007

My Weekend

  • Woke up at 4:30 am on Saturday and ran 18 miles (and actually enjoyed most of it!) -No...I'm not sore today :-)
  • Went out on a date with Jonathan Saturday night for the first time in 5 months.
  • "Slept in" till' 8:30 on Sunday and then did major autumn clean-up in our yard (we have a lot of leaves!)-Pictures will follow...
  • Watched a movie Sunday night for the first time in oh....months!

*It was no weekend shopping trip, or Vegas vacation (Jodi-I'm just teasing ya!), but I had a pretty good weekend :-). No laundry or cleaning got done this weekend, but I think I prefer it that way ;-).

5 Things I'm Looking Forward To.

  1. Cooking for Thanksgiving!
  2. Getting my hair cut and colored (it been a good 5-6 months!).
  3. Seeing my sister again (she has been gone for 2 weeks).
  4. Finishing up my fundraising.
  5. "Girls Night" with good friends on the Plaza!

*What are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 18 miles!! Way to go! You are truly amazing that you can do that and actually enjoy it. Did you take a nice ice bath?

Your weekend sounded very nice. Sounded peaceful. Those are the best aren't they?

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, having Julian at home with all of us for 5 days (no school), and getting my Christmas stuff out!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amber, Tom had me watch parts of Jack A_ _ 2 the other night. I really thought about you through the whole thing. LOL!!!

Amber said...

No ice bath this time...I ran out of time :-). I did yoga 3 times that week, so I think I held up a little better than usual. Although, I really shouldn't have skipped the ol' ice bath. I have 20miles next week, so you can bet I'll be soaking in a tub of ice then-LOL!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!